What is Real Capital Markets
Real Capital Markets (RCM) is the global marketplace for buying and selling commercial real estate – online. Since 1999, RCM has been on a mission to bring efficiency and transparency to the entire real estate transaction life cycle. Today, over 300,000 industry participants around the globe use RCM’s platform to transform the way they buy and sell commercial property and notes.
Acting as an online bridge between institutional real estate investors and the capital markets, RCM serves as the Internet’s only broker-neutral host, connecting principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers and equity sources to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate – online.
- Founded: 1999
- Headquarters: Carlsbad, CA
- Customers: Principals, Brokers, Bankers & Equity Sources
- Deals Brought to Market: 53,000+
- Transactions to Date: $1.8 Trillion+
- Qualified Principals: 53,000+
- Registered Brokers: 53,000+
- Email Deliverability: 99%+
On the Web
SELLERS: RCM’s seller tools work together to form a complete solution. From property marketing to due diligence to close, RCM brings the entire investment sales and marketing process together. Roughly 50% of all commercial deals, north of $10 million, are brought to market using RCM. Seller toolkit includes: Qualified Principal Database, Property Websites, Email Campaigns, Virtual Deal Rooms®, Online Auctions, Real-Time Analytics, and Listing Engines.
RCM allows commercial real estate sellers to:
- Market investment sales to qualified principals
- Quickly and easily create property websites and emails
- Create, manage, and track professional-grade email campaigns
- Securely share confidential underwriting and due diligence documents
- Sell assets in both online auction and traditional sealed-bid formats
- Add, update, and remove listings from their website’s listing page
RCM requires no technical background or IT support, allowing everyday business and marketing people to easily generate leads and take advantage of internet marketing techniques.
BUYERS: RCM’s buyer solutions bring efficiency and transparency to the buying process. From sourcing the highest quality deals to streamlining due diligence and bidding online, RCM brings streamlines execution at every stage of the deal. Buyer solutions include: Qualified Deal Flow, Virtual Deal Rooms, Online Auctions, Marketplace, and Mobile Marketplace App.
RCM allows commercial real estate buyers to:
- Source confidential deals that meet their investment criteria
- Manage deals and corresponding documents in a single online dashboard
- Securely store & share confidential commercial real estate documents
- Purchase assets in both online auction and traditional sealed-bid formats