Online Technology Solutions Company Introduces Flexible Pricing Structure that Reduces Fees
Carlsbad, CA (August 1, 2017)—Real Capital Markets has launched an updated version of its on-line auction program, adding flexible pricing and compensation structures to significantly reduce disposition fees for sellers. The program leverages RCM’s database of 245,000 commercial real estate and investment industry professionals—and 55,000 qualified principals—and utilizes the firm’s vast technology resources to streamline the auction process for investors. The program also ties compensation to a successful auction outcome, a feature many investors are seeking.
Under the updated RCM accelerated platform, the seller chooses between two fee structures. Both the flat fee and success fee auction options provide the extensive marketing and technology program benefits offered by RCM, including its proprietary Virtual Deal Room®, which provides a secure way for commercial real estate professionals to share and store sensitive information online and manage the sale process.
“Just as we have developed a traditional online investment sales platform, that is extremely successful, we’re confident we can produce similar, tangible results through our auction platform,” said Tina Lichens, COO, Real Capital Markets. “The flexibility of its new program can reduce disposition fees significantly without sacrificing the premium marketing and technology elements that sellers receive for their property.”
RCM’s auction platform, developed in 2014, offers a variety of integrated features, including
- Marketing to Qualified Buyers – RCM’s proprietary list of approximately 55,000 active investors, and a 99% delivery rate, ensures the most relevant pool of serious investors.
- Branded Marketing – Professional suite of marketing tools allow materials to be developed consistent with seller company and broker branding.
- Proven, User-Friendly Technology – RCM’s innovative online auction has easy-to-use navigation that enables buyers and sellers to learn the system quickly and maximize their investment experience, including the ability to list/bid on individual assets or entire portfolios.
- Secure Virtual Deal Room® – Bank-level security including document watermarking and digital rights management using our intuitive user interface.
- Reporting and Analytics – The RCM platform offers real-time analytics and customized reports to provide critical information and the ultimate in transparency.
“We are convinced that with almost 20 years of building and maintaining our investor database while bringing innovation to the online investment sales process, we can produce better leads, generate more qualified offers and secure faster closings,” Lichens said. “And with our new pricing structure, the fees are cost effective and provide the opportunity to reduce property marketing and selling costs.”
About Real Capital Markets:
Founded in 1999, Real Capital Markets (RCM) is the global marketplace for buying and selling commercial real estate (CRE). RCM increases the speed, exposure, and security of CRE sales through its streamlined online platform. Solutions include integrated property marketing, transaction management, and business intelligence solutions that unify broker-level and firm-level data and work flows.
To date, the Company has executed approximately 50,000 assignments with total consideration in excess of $1.8 trillion. Over 50% of all U.S. commercial assets sold, over $10 million, are brought to market using RCM’s online marketplace annually.
Follow RCM on: