Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB)
Real Capital Markets (http://www.RCM1.com) releases mobile-friendly Asset Landing Page technology. The new Landing Page executive summaries mirror Flash-based property presentations but without the need for Flash. As a result, HTML-based Landing Pages retain the exciting, graphic-intensive user experience but now work on all mobile phones and tablets.
“Real Capital Markets continues to implement leading technologies to offer our clients the best products. The new Landing Pages ensure our clients’ executive summary presentations look great on iPads, phones and all mobile devices. This also helps our clients stay ahead of the curve as Flash is phased out over the next few years,” said Tina Lichens, RCM1’s Chief Operating Officer.
In addition, RCM1 now also gives clients the ability to post, track, and manage properties on popular social media networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
Next-Generation Asset Landing Pages
- Centralized and simplified administration to create and customize an HTML-based executive summary.
- Separated content into multiple tabs/slides including interactive maps.
- Automatically resize images for better viewing.
- Includes optional animated splash/introduction page.
- Printer-friendly version.
- Easily re-order or hide tabs.
- Option to display Status, MSA, and other fields.
Social Network Integration
- Post property and note sale information directly to Twitter.
- Post property and note sale information directly to LinkedIn.
- Show when buyers click a link posted to social networks.
Additional details about recent updates to the RCM1 platform can be found at: https://www.rcm1.com/release-notes/20133-release-notes.
About Real Capital Markets
Real Capital Markets was founded on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. Founded in 1999, Real Capital Markets has become the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.
Real Capital Markets provides principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers, and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.