RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC (RCM1), the leading provider of a leading provider of marketing and transaction management software for commercial property and note sales, announces updates to the RCM1 platform
RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC (RCM1), the leading provider of marketing and transaction management software for commercial property and note sales, announces updates to the RCM1 platform designed to allow clients to synchronize buyer data with their internal customer relationship management (CRM) systems, speed up execution of key functionality such as uploading and downloading documents, and provide additional time-saving features to clients and investors.
“This latest update streamlines many of the daily tasks our clients rely on so they can spend more time focusing on selling commercial real estate and notes,” said Chris Babcock, RCM1’s Chief Technology Officer. “In addition, we improved the overall performance of the RCM1 platform which reflects our commitment to delivering continual value to clients.”
– Decrease time to upload and download files in the Virtual Deal Room by 70%
– Allow clients and investors to upload and download unlimited file sizes
– Decrease time to watermark PDF documents
Buyer Data Synchronization with Client CRM Systems
– Synchronize investor data and actions with client systems automatically
Additional time-saving features
– Allow clients to upload agreements executed offline for streamlined, consolidated reporting
– Allow clients to create Custom Reporting fields such as tour dates and offer information
In addition, clients can now better customize their marketing in less time and take advantage of additional marketing tools:
– Improve email deliverability and spam filters by sending email from RCM1 email addresses
– Increase length of custom button names for brochures, agreements, and offers
– Optimize image caching to improve load times for Listings Engines
Additional details about recent updates to the RCM1 platform can be found at https://www.rcm1.com/release-notes
About RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC
Real Capital Markets (RCM1) was founded on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. Founded in 1999, RCM1 has become the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.
RCM1 provides principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers, and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.
RCM1 Contact: Steve Shanahan