Updates to the RCM1 platform designed to extend client control, enhance mobile support, and expand data integration with client customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC (RCM1), the leading provider of a leading provider of marketing and transaction management software for commercial property and note sales, announces updates to the RCM1 platform designed to extend client control, enhance mobile support, and expand data integration with client customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
“We are consistently developing new tools to allow our clients to more efficiently sell commercial real estate assets and stay ahead of their competition,” said Tina Lichens, RCM1’s COO. “This release is focused on allowing customers to reach more potential buyers in our increasingly mobile world while providing them the control and intelligence they need to better serve their clients.”
Extended Client Control
– Clients can now create and customize projects on their timeline
– Clients can schedule and send their own marketing broadcasts
– Potential investors can now execute agreements and view due diligence information on iPhones and iPads
– Users attempting to view Flash-based Marketing teasers on iOS devices will now be taken to executive summary PDF brochures
– Synchronize project data with client systems automatically
– Automatically synchronize contacts and users with client CRM systems
In addition, clients can now better customize their marketing in less time and take advantage of additional marketing tools:
– Including bulleted lists in asset Landing Page descriptions
– Entering text and images for up to 8 teaser slides on their executive summary Marketing teasers
– Faster watermarking of PDF documents
– Setting a preferred map view on asset Landing Pages
For additional details about the latest RCM1 updates, visit http://www.rcm1.com/release-notes
About RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC
Real Capital Markets (RCM1) was founded in 1999 on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. RCM1 is the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.
We provide principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers, and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.
RCM1 Contact: Steve Shanahan