What’s New in Release 2016.2
Touch is one of the primary methods of interaction with hybrid laptops and tablets. To enhance what’s possible with these contemporary devices, we’ve created a uniquely immersive experience with rich visual elements. Pages have been optimized for finger, stylus, and mouse inputs on the same plane with optimal accuracy.
- Implementation of new modern theme across site.
- Improved responsive design allowing for a better mobile experience.
- Menu relocated from left to top.
- LinkedIn and Twitter sharing icons moved to title bar on project pages.
- Export and active/expired project toggle icons added to All Projects title bar.
- Map has been added to My Projects view.
- Default map view changed to terrain to allow for better visibility.
We are in one of the most prolific periods of innovation and new product development in RCM’s history. One of our latest additions is the groundbreaking new RCM inSIGHT product. Top performing capital markets brokers use data to evaluate the performance of their portfolios and guide their teams to make smarter, more profitable decisions – and inSIGHT is here to provide real time numbers.
- Intelligent and attractive dashboard with vibrant bar and donut charts.
- Financial acumen based on property valuations, cap rates, status, and more.
As the technology expands, the world contracts. RCM’s platform extends its support for multinational markets and has added seven of the top world currencies to inSIGHT, List, and Aggregate Report views.
- Exchange rates are refreshed daily.
- For sold projects, currency rates are based on the project sold date.
- For active projects, rates are calculated based on the most recent exchange rates.
- Currencies available: U.S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar.
Driving the performance and scalability you’d expect from an enterprise solution, impressive improvements have also been made under the hood.
- Executive Summary setup, photo gallery, and landing page have been upgraded with the latest application framework that intricately integrates with mobile platforms.
Additional Enhancements and Updates
- Users may now upload multiple files by means of drag and drop through Google Chrome.
- Google Maps is now available within listing engines.
- 2018.9 -
- 2018.8 -
- 2018.7 -
- 2018.6 -
- 2018.5 -
- 2018.4 -
- 2018.3 -
- 2018.2 -
- 2018.1 -
- 2017.5 -
- 2017.4 -
- 2017.3 -
- 2017.2 -
- 2017.1 -
- 2016.5 -
- 2016.4 -
- 2016.3 -
- 2016.2 -
- 2016.1 -
- 2015.2 -
- 2015.1 -
- 2014.5 -
- 2014.4 -
- 2014.3 -
- 2014.2 -
- 2014.1 -
- 2013.5 -
- 2013.4 -
- 2013.3 -
- 2013.2 -
- 2013.1 -
- 2012.5 -
- 2012.4 -
- 2012.3 -
- 2012.2 -
- 2012.1 -
- 2011.5 -
- 2011.4 -
- 2011.3 -
- 2011.2 -
- 2011.1 -